Sunday, February 13, 2011

Furry Challenge Art...

I am so glad I chose 'Furry"
We have some cozy, comfy, snuggly art,
some whimsical art,
some humorous art,
and a whole lotta fun and...well...yumminess...
Please visit their blogs to the reason for their maddess...
Blogger wouldn't let me sign in to post comments,
so I'll try later.












Judy














 





miz katie come home man wearing black and pink bunny ears































DSCN2325
Have a cozy week,
and check back tomorrow for this weeks theme.

8 comments:

Shelinwa said...

WOW sweet collection of Furry Love them all!!!
Shel

WrightStuff said...

What a lovely set - nice to see so many puss cats :)

Kiki aka Victoria said...

Super wow!! what a beautiful array of creative talent...gorgeous!!

MissMerryweathersCreations said...

I love all of them! Especially the ones with kitties... but I think my favorite is the one with the teddy bears in the blue chairs!

miz katie said...

Just a quick correction..my name is Miz Katie, not Miz Katey. :)

artangel said...

Sadly I had no time to even think about taking part this week, but I've very much enjoyed admiring all these wonderful submssions :)

IM GIRL said...

Wow, the cat's have made a statement here, but you gotta love their fur!
So many beautiful entries,...sad I missed it, but you guys knocked it out of the park!

Smiles!
Kim

Katie said...

Fabulous entries, so creative!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...