Saturday, April 30, 2011

Royal & Wedding challenge results

Well, now I know that not all of you are interested in our Royal Wedding... but the thing is, I rather loved it, so just couldn't resist popping in this lovely picture...

Anyway, let's get on with the show as they say. Your challenge this week was to create something Royal and/or Wedding. The bells chimed and Royalty proclaimed...

Here is your work.

But hang on a minute... you can't look yet... not before I remind you that tomorrow sees the start of our charity auction for Angel Faces. We have some stunning items up for auction. I'm sure there's going to be something to tempt you...





















2 comments:

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

This was a fun challenge! I had posted an entry but didn't see it here. Here's the link, FYI.
http://alittlecoloreveryday.blogspot.com/2011/04/inspiration-avenue-royal-wedding.html

Donna, Doni, Lady D said...

Loved all the work which was done. Watched every minute of the wedding ... I'm such a Royalist! Thanks for being part of my blog. You are appreciated. best from Mexico, Donna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...