Sunday, May 1, 2011

Charity Art Auction at Inspiration Avenue

Blue Guardian Angel
My Blue Guardian Angel is a mixed media piece
 on an 8 x 10 canvas, painted by me, Maggie, of The Magpie's Nest.
If you have questions, you can find me there!

The wrapped-canvas sides are painted, so you can
frame it if you wish, or hang as is.
She's waiting for a home, 
just wishing for someone to watch over!
Starting bid for this piece is $30.

Post your bids in the comments section below;
Please bid in 1 US Dollar increments (no pennies please)
When you bid, remember to leave your email address
so we can contact you if you are the winner.

To guard against spam, type your email like this example:

Janedoe (at) msn (dot) com

Shipping is paid by the artists, so a winning bid
delivers your item right to your door!

8 comments:

Tammy said...

I'd like to place the starting bid for this at $35. I LOVE this painting. She is beautiful and with such happy colors.

Magpie said...

How exciting!! Thank you, sweet Tammy!

Kat W said...

$36 from me :-) X

Magpie said...

Two bids! Yay!! Thank you Kat! I'm excited, can you tell :D

Julie-ann Bowden said...

This is such a pretty painting

Magpie said...

Julie-ann, your comment means a lot, since I am in awe of your paintings! Thank you so much!

Tammy said...

THANK YOU FOR VISITING, BUT BIDDING FOR THIS ITEM IS NOW CLOSED.

Kat W said...

Looking forward to getting this fabulous painting.
Thanks
Kat Xx
(PS I just paid up :-))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...