Monday, May 2, 2011

Charity Art Auction at Inspiration Avenue

From Andrea at Falling Ladies for the 
Charity Art Auction for Angel Faces...

Titled: Water Dancers
an 8x10 matted original watercolor painting
by Andrea Thompson
I am a self taught artist, working full time, with a busy family and squeezing in time for art whenever I can. Mostly I paint watercolors, often falling ladies, as life gets hectic, busy, messy and they just seem to be what comes out when I pick up the pencil to sketch. These ladies are dancing in Keuka Lake, enjoying the wind, water and maybe some wine. I get jealous of my ladies some times!

Bidding for this piece starts at $10 and will be done in 1USD.

Please leave an e-mail address where you can be reached.

To guard against spam, type your email like this example:

Janedoe (at) msn (dot) com



14 comments:

Magpie said...

Been itching to bid on this! $12.

Magpie said...

oops forgot my email:

academyhill124@aol.com

Judy Goddard said...

$15.!

JudyAGoddard@aol.com

Magpie said...

$17, sorry Judy :)

helena said...

$20

helena_catt at yahoo dot co dot nz

Magpie said...

$22.

helena said...

$25

Magpie said...

$27

EVA said...

$25 ejl.tbd (at sign) gmail (dot) com

Magpie said...

Oops, $27 :)

EVA said...

Weird earlier, my browser must not have updated. $30.

Judy Goddard said...

$31!

EVA said...

$35.

Tammy said...

THANK YOU, BUT BIDDING IS NOW CLOSED FOR THIS ITEM.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...