Sunday, May 1, 2011

CHARITY ART AUCTION AT INSPIRATION AVENUE

  
Starting bid $15. USD (FREE SHIPPING) Bidding is in $1. USD increments.
To bid leave a comment on this post.


Necklace measures approximately 19". It is made with brass and copper chain, along with some mother of pearl and freshwater pearls in white and bluish purple. 
"I believe that it's better to be looked over than it is to be overlooked" ~Mae West "If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves"  ~Thomas Alva Edison
This item was created and donated by Tammy of Art and Inspirations

To guard against spam, type your email like this example:

Janedoe (at) msn (dot) com

3 comments:

priti.lisa said...

Tammy, I know you love this piece...very generous of you to donate it! I know my Mia would love to wear it, it's beautiful...$25

Tammy said...

Aw thanks Lisa for the bid. That's very generous of you. I do love it. I hope Mia will too.

Tammy said...

THANK YOU FOR VISITING, BUT BIDDING IS NOW CLOSED ON THIS ITEM.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...