Sunday, May 1, 2011

CHARITY ART AUCTION AT INSPIRATION AVENUE

 
 Starting bid $9. USD (FREE SHIPPING) Bidding is in $1. USD increments.
To bid leave a comment on this post.


This door makes me so happy. I love everything about it. The chippy paint, the colors, the rusted iron, the wavy glass.   
Color possesses me. I don't have to pursue it. It will possess me always, I know it. That is the meaning of this happy hour: Color and I are one. I am a painter.

This piece was created and donated by Tammy at Art and Inspirations

To guard against spam, type your email like this example:

Janedoe (at) msn (dot) com

6 comments:

Magpie said...

I've loved this since the first time I saw it! Reminds me so much of Mexico. I bid $15.

Tammy said...

Aw thanks Maggie. That's wonderful.

gemma said...

I bid $16.
Love this!

Tammy said...

Yay! Thanks Gemma. Sorry Maggie.

gemma said...

Bidding $20.00

Tammy said...

THANK YOU FOR VISITING, BUT BIDDING IS NOW CLOSED FOR THIS ITEM.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...