Sunday, May 1, 2011

Charity Art Auction for Angel Faces

This year Priti Studio is offering this  
Music Box
that I created especially for the Art Auction to benefit Angel Faces.


 The top is hand formed clay.



 The sides are distressed turquoise
and black and white checks.
The music box plays
"Raindrops Keep Fallin' on My Head"
It measures approx 3"x4"x3".


                                                                                                 
Bidding on this piece begins at 20USD.
Make your bid (in whole dollar amounts) in the comment box below.
Please remember to leave your email address so we may contact you, if you should win.

To guard against spam, type your email like this example:

Janedoe (at) msn (dot) com
Thank you for looking
and if you have any questions, you can find me HERE.

Please be sure to look through the entire auction,
we have such a varied, beautiful selection of artwork. :+)

Angel Kisses,
Lisa

8 comments:

WrightStuff said...

Love this $20 bid from me.

Charlie said...

Me too! I'll bid $21.00.

Magpie said...

Okay girls, so sorry...I bid $25.

gemma said...

I bid $26.

Magpie said...

Ah, I just love her serene angel face...I'll bid $28.

artangel said...

Aw this has even (almost)got my name on it! $30!

Stephanie Mealor Corder said...

I've been waiting and biding my time- here's my bid:
$35

Tammy said...

THANK YOU FOR VISITING, BUT THE BIDDING FOR THIS ITEM IS NOW CLOSED.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...