Sunday, May 1, 2011

Stephanie Corder's Auction Piece

It's time for Inspiration Avenue's auction for Angel Faces!
I've chosen to offer my
"Angel in the Garden"
for this wonderfully worthy cause!
she is painted on a 5" x 7" gallery wrapped canvas with the details and colors extending to the edges making her ready to hang on the wall.  
while painting her, I tried to fill the canvas with the magic of a garden evening- I LOVE her, I hope you will too!
Bidding will start at $45.00 
Please leave your bid and email address in the comments section.


To guard against spam, type your email like this example:

Janedoe (at) msn (dot) com
- please remember that your bids will not only result in a new piece of art for your own personal collection but also, a wonderful contribution to Angel Faces, an amazing charity- so we'd love it if you could be as generous as possible!
Thanks for looking!
Hugs,
Stephanie

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love her! I will bid $50

Tammy said...

THANK YOU FOR VISITING, BUT BIDDING IS NOW CLOSED FOR THIS ITEM.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...