Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Meet & Greet Laurie Salinas

Please Join us at
Inspiration Avenue 
in Welcoming our new member of our team  
Laurie Salinas
U.S.A.
Shop Name:     Kottage Kreations 
Shop Address:  Kottage Kreations at   http://kottagekreations.etsy.com/

She creates one-of-a-kind artisan gemstone jewelry designs. Using exceptional gemstones, swaravski crystals, sterling silver and jewelers wire. I create for others so that she can share her love for nature.
 
She loves to work with gemstone beads from mother nature! loves when others like her designs and compliment on her pieces. It inspires her to grow, and continue to create beautiful artwork through her jewelry.
Her  favorite creation is each and every piece in her shop. She would have to say her absolute favorite would be "A Gardens Paradise" in her Etsy shop! She also has it listed in her Artfire shop.

10 comments:

Shelinwa said...

Welcome Welcome Welcome!!!!
Glad you are on our team!

Tammy said...

Hello Laurie. Welcome aboard. We are so happy to have you join the team. Your jewelry is very pretty. I love the photo of you here. You look like a warm and friendly person. I look forward to getting to know you.

artangel said...

Hi and a big welcome hug Laurie :) You do lovely work, I love the rose pendant in your shop and the little bird's nest pictured here. I know you'll fit right in!
Angie x

Stephanie Mealor Corder said...

Welcome to the team Laure! You're going to have a blast with us!

Magpie said...

Welcome, Laurie! I'm so happy you have joined us!

Your jewelry is lovely ~ I love your Oceans Mist necklace, and I'm a bracelet-lover so I see so many of those that I love!

WrightStuff said...

Welcome to the team Laurie - your pieces look incredible. Can't wait to find out more about you and see your lovely creations.

Kat W said...

Welcome to the team Laurie! Your beautiful creations show me that your creativity will be a wonderful addition to our team.
Kat Xx :-)

IM GIRL said...

BIG welcome Laurie. Your jewelry is beautiful and we are so happy to have you join us!

XO
Kim

Plumrose Lane said...

Welcome to the team Laurie ~ I hope you enjoy your journey!
♥Sharon

Kottage Kreations Jewelry Designs on Etsy said...

Thank you ladies for the huge warmfelt welcome! I'm so proud to becoming a part of this fabulous team :) Hugs to all of you! This is such a lovely feature and I am so honored! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...