Sunday, August 21, 2011

The ice-cold results

Brr... I'm freezing now. Whose idea was it to set an Icy challenge? Oh yes, it was mine... Doh! Weather here in the UK has been trying it's hardest to resemble November but Summer keeps making a tiny appearance thank goodness.

Well, I hope that you all kept your cool during this challenge and didn't make any mistakes in the heat of the moment! I certainly gave myself a chill looking at all this frozen work! Thank you one and all for joining in with the fun (no frosty reception here!).














































4 comments:

Evil Edna said...

I just want to say cool, but that might be a pun too far,EE

peggy gatto said...

As usual a beautiful and creative slide show!!!

Majid Ali said...

Please for Christ sake help this poor boy from Haiti.

Leada Wood said...

I felt cooler after looking at this week's challenge...the works were very unique and diverse.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...