Monday, October 24, 2011

Blog Party Thank you & the winners are:

A big
 thank you
 to everyone for
coming to our
 BLOG PARTY
A very fun and successful one at that!!
Thank you so much for showing us what Inspires you!

And the results form the

ARE:


Winner is Donna


Winner is New End Studios


Winner is  Peggy 


Winner is Kirsten


Winner is Gina


Winner is Dion Dior


Winner is Bleubeard & Elizabeth

Winner is Terrie
 


Winners please email
your mailing addresses to 
 Shel
@
Kae4him @ Gmail . com
~Congratulations~

6 comments:

Shelinwa said...

Congrats to all the winners

Jo Murray said...

Lucky winners! Enjoy.

Dion Dior said...

WOW....I'm a winner. thank you so much. What a wonderful prize and a wonderful party. xx

artangel said...

Congrats to all our winners and thanks so much for entering!

New End Studio said...

I did a doubletake, then a triple and realized my eyes were reading it correctly. Thank You! I've enjoyed these theme weeks and the people behind the names. Learning, sharing, and enjoying- thanks for letting me join in.

peggy gatto said...

I love my butterflies, thank you!!!!
I am putting my address here because the email address did not go thru, hope that is o k!
p gatto
140 wellington lane
alamo, ca 94507
thanks again!
: )))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...