Sunday, January 29, 2012

Alphabet Art Challenge Results


A - B - C - D - E - F - G!
 No we're not back in the classroom,
but you're about to see another week's worth of amazing
creations, this time using words and letters.


Using words and letters in one's art is such a wonderful addition
to drawing and painting . . . it adds a new dimension.
Have a look at our gallery below and you'll see what I mean!


 Thank you all for playing again this week!







Cory   







































Annie


Yogi


Gemma



Each week is proving so difficult to choose a Showcase Winner!
I truly don't know how it could be any more difficult to choose
just one from these beautiful creations.
But, after much deliberation, I chose Claire's entry:


I do love the quote, and the soft colors remind me of a springtime shower!
Congratulations, Claire!

Visit the Red Carpet Gallery
to see this and the other winners from this month.

8 comments:

peggy gatto said...

I am making my way around to visit all of you.
these creations are awesome!
Sorry I missed it!!!
Great show!

gma said...

I posted a link to mine but must've been too late.
xx
http://gemmashouse.blogspot.com/2012/01/some-of-words-and-spaces-between-words.html

Claire said...

oh my! i'm just stunned you chose mine after seeing all the amazing entries...
thank you so much - you have made my week :)

Lorinda said...

Absolutely amazing entries. Such an inspiring range of ideas and materials. Congratulations Claire!

bohemiannie! art said...

Congrats to all the artists. Beautiful every one!

Shelinwa said...

OH I just love these all they are Great!!! Great challenge Maggie.
AWESOME.

Jason Wright said...

I wish I had seen this before it started. What a cool contest. Here's some of my alphabet art. http://jasonwrightstudios.com/alphabet.html
thanks for looking

Jason Wright said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...