Sunday, January 22, 2012

Butterflies Butterflies Butterflies

Such beauty, such creativity, such inspiration!! Every link I opened brought something to savour, without fail. Please visit each entrant's blog, take the time to read their wonderfully warm, witty and inspirational blogposts, leave a comment and share the love.

 Enjoy this amazing line-up of butterfly entries in this week's showcase and scroll down to see who will be strutting the Red Carpet!

























































































http://pritistudio.blogspot.com/2012/01/butterfly.html







  http://intothemagpiesnest.blogspot.com/2012/01/butterflies-at-inspiration-avenue.html




It took me longer to choose a winner, than what it took to do this entire challenge this week!!  I kept on changing my mind as each one has something so special.  Finally, I picked :


Michelle V Alkerton of Brain Angles


 Congratulations Michelle!  Visit our Red Carpet Gallery  where your work has now joined our line-up of winners.

Inspiration Avenue Red Carpet Gallery


Thank you everone for playing along and making this such a wonderfully fun affair - be sure to come back next week.

Happy Creating
Hettienne

10 comments:

Michelle V. Alkerton said...

Ahhhh, so many beautiful butterflies :). Thanks for sharing.
Stay inspired!

Magpie said...

Oh, absolutely gorgeous art, everyone!

Oops Hettienne, I thought we had til noon...sorry I'm late, I added mine to the bottom!

bohemiannie! art said...

They are ALL GORGEOUS!!! I opened Michelle's blog along with a couple others to look further because - as you said - it was hard to choose...but her's is outstanding! I'm off to see more of her art!

Ariel said...

So many beautiful creations. But I missed Michelle's post so I'm off to visit her blog.

Kat W said...

Thanks for hosting this week Hettienne - I really enjoyed this theme.

Kat Xx

Shelinwa said...

Oh these are awesome with a capitol A

Michelle V. Alkerton said...

lol Thanks for choosing my butterflies. I had quickly scanned through all the images and thought mine had been posted twice by accident. I still didn't clue in when bohemiannie! art posted to my blog that she agreed with the choice. It wasn't until IM Girl's comment on my blog that I figured it out. lol I guess I better read more carefully. Thanks so much :).
Stay inspired!

Michelle V. Alkerton said...

I had visited many of the entrants posts throughout the week :), though unable to comment on them all.
Stay inspired!

Lawanna F.Cintron said...

I precisely wanted to appreciate you yet again. I'm not certain the things that I might have created in the absence of the actual tips contributed by you about such a theme. It had become a frightful concern for me personally, however , considering this skilled approach you resolved it made me to jump over happiness. I will be grateful for your advice and thus believe you comprehend what a powerful job your are accomplishing teaching others thru your web blog. I am sure you have never come across any of us.
Realtree Men's Hardwoods Snow Swim Short

Andre N.Polanco said...

It is really a nice and helpful piece of information. I am satisfied that you just shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.
!#: Sorel Women's Helen Of Tundra Boot... The Cheapest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...