Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Meet & Greet for Jennifer McLean

We are so happy to have our newest member join our team.  Jennifer McLean
of:

She is a great joy to us.  She comes to us from Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada.    Our first Canadian Member!  Fun fact her and Shel do not live far from each other.

She is a  a watercolor artist and has been doing mainly macro flowers and plants. She also make original bookmarks, hoping small pieces will sell in her shop. The bookmarks are made from extra paper cut from the larger sheets of her artwork and allow small expressions of creativity when she only has a few minutes to spare.

She also says:
"I love allowing my heart and mind to direct my hand. When I stop trying to "make something happen" and just feel it, it always goes well. I also love the independence and joy I get just creating. I've done nearly every craft and kind of art out there at one time or another but painting is what I really wanted to do. I never get bored with paint and pen & ink. It's the color that I'm attracted to, that and form, balance. I've never been so happy in my life. I can't believe it took me until my 40's to do this. Now, I just want to put my art out to the world and see what happens."

Her blog is:
Jenn's Blog
Jenn's Etsy Shop


Some of her ART!!





~~~~
All of these are in her Etsy Shopand much more
And here is another one of her talents:


WOW right

So please join us in Welcoming 
Jennifer McLean
 to Inspiration Avenue

10 comments:

Shelinwa said...

Welcome WELCOME welcome so glad to have you!!! Welcome to Team Inspiration Ave.

Hettienne said...

Wonderful to have you as a member of our team Jenn; looking forward to sharing lots of fun and art!

bohemiannie! art said...

Congratulations Jennifer! Great addition to IA!

Magpie said...

Welcome, Jenn!! I'm so happy you have joined us at Inspiration Avenue :) Looking forward to getting to know you!

I'm in awe of your watercolor flowers, and (WOW) I want one of your cakes. Wish I was planning a wedding or something :o)

Jennifer McLean said...

Thank You, everyone! I feel so welcomed. I'm thrilled to be a part of an International team of artists who are so talented, all in different areas and styles. I, too, can't wait to get to know everyone.
Hugs to all my new IA friends!
Best,
Jenn

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Welcome, welcome. You are among a great group of true artists. Your art is awesome!

priti.lisa said...

The little introduction is wonderful...that cake is just incredible...and I love the new look to the blog!!! Very inspired :)
♥♥♥

Lorinda said...

Welcome Jenn! Not only a Canadian girl but from "the Island" too, you have no idea how excited you've made this Victoria girl! Your work is wonderful, I can't wait to see more.

Kat W said...

Welcome Jennifer! Good to get to know you :-) Kat X

peggy gatto said...

Beautiful art and look forward to more!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...