Sunday, February 26, 2012

Weekly Challenge Results


Gallery of Textures
Everyone stepped up this week and created some fantastic texture!
Take a look below and you will see what I mean!






















































Jenn


Kirstin


Hettienne


Priti.lisa


Gemma


Kat




The entries this week have been fabulous and so unique.
It's been VERY difficult to choose just one to go into our
Red Carpet Showcase

In the end, after much back-and-forth, I chose
Elizabeth's Mixed media piece.
Visit her blog at Altered Book Lover to read about this  piece.

From the first time I saw it, I was so amazed at the materials
she used, and you would not know what they are unless she tells you!
The piece is so cheery, and I love the way the flowers are
popping off the page. Great display of texture, Elizabeth!
Congratulations!

Visit the Red Carpet Gallery to see this and our past winners.

Elizabeth, don't forget to grab the
"I was a Showcase Winner" badge
to display on your blog!


One final thing before I go:
In case you have not seen the
Meet-and-Greet
for our newest member, Diane,
be sure to scroll down to read about this wonderfully talented lady!
Help us welcome her by leaving a comment and
 visiting her blog and Etsy shops when you get the time!

Hope everyone enjoys the last week of February...
We northerners are usually not sad to see February go!

Stop back Monday for next week's challenge theme!

2 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Wow Maggie! I feel so, so honored, especially when this was a Plan B. Guess I need to do that more often. Thank you SO, SO much for this huge honor!

WrightStuff said...

Oh bother, I forgot! Never mind, I'll do myself a lovely texture piece anyway.

These are all so inspiring!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...