Sunday, March 4, 2012

Weekly Challenge Results

Primavera Gallery

I am proud to present this week's Art Gallery.
An amazing collection of The Story of Spring.
Thank you to all who participated,
I really appreciated you stretching your creative muscle
and sharing a glimpse of your soul.

Make sure to click on each link and read the story behind the art.
And leave an encouraging comment,
everyone could use a kind word :)

Proserpina




















 





 















 


Now it is my job to choose the winner to be showcased in our
Red Carpet Gallery
I am choosing Kirsten, from Listening to the squeak inside.
I loved her version of the 3 Graces
When someones art inspires me to create...
well that's a great thing.
So congratulations Kirsten.
Don't forget to pick up your badge
Inspiration Avenue
the code is on the top right side bar.
Have a creative week everyone,
and stop back Monday for a new challenge.
~Love, Lisa♥

2 comments:

kirstin mcculloch said...

WOW! THANK YOU!!

Lisa - What an amazing surprise to wake up to!

I'm off to happy dance around the room. x

Shelinwa said...

Theae are all awesome!!!!!
Comgrats Kirstin!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...