Sunday, April 8, 2012

Frida Fiesta Art Gallery

Happy Sunday,
and for many of you Happy Easter.
When I wrote this challenge, 
I didn't realize it would be Easter Day when I posted the gallery.
I wish I would have painted Frida as the Easter Bunny,
painting eggs....that would have been fun :D

I LOVE this week's Gallery!!!!
Thank you for sharing you artwork, each of you has 
delighted and inspired me.
Welcome to Fiesta Frida!














 







 





Please visit everyone 
and check back Monday for a new challenge.
♥♥♥
Inspiration Avenue

OH! The Red Carpet Winner!
I had the hardest time...
But in the end,
my eye kept lingering on this piece...


Congratulations Lori!
Pick up your button for your blog!
The code is at the top, right side bar.

3 comments:

peggy gatto said...

What a gorgeous and fun collection! I will be trying to visit all today!
Such variety!!!

Lou Anne said...

This is a fantastic collection. I hope to leave lots of comments for people. I love the idea of Frida as the Easter bunny. Her Easter eggs would be fabulous!

Lori Saul said...

Wow! What an incredible showcase of beautiful "Frida" art. I feel very honored to have been chosen the winner this week amongst such amazing and unique entries. So many styles and different art mediums make for a stunning eclectic show. Thanks again and I look forward to participating in your upcoming challenges!

Lori Saul

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...