Thursday, April 12, 2012

Meet and Greet
Nancy McCarroll


It's my pleasure to introduce to you one of our newest team members, 
Nancy of Nancy's Arts, Crafts and Favorites

www.nancymccarroll.blogspot.com
 
In addition to being a wonderfully talented artist 
who works in oils and watercolors, Nancy's accomplishments 
run the gamut from a career in health administration 
to playing national tournament Scrabble! In between, her interests include 
gardening, travel, fiber art, reading, and volunteer work. 
Hmmm...tournament Scrabble? 
Sounds fun ~ I love Scrabble but doubt if I'm good enough :)

Click the button above to visit her blog and 
find out more about this amazing artist!

Nancy comes to us from Grand Junction, Colorado, 
where, in her words, she has “two adult daughters, several animals 
(currently two small, mischievous female dogs) 
and one most excellent husband.”
We're happy to have some recent new members from out West.
Shelly is pleased to have company who are closer to her time zone!!
 (Jenn, Nancy, and now Lou Anne) 

Nancy says she is planning to add more items to her Etsy shop
but I already have favorites from the items she has listed.
This shawl looks wonderfully cozy, and you can see how
her love of beautiful colors has inspired her.

To see the two Etsy listings above, click on the pictures,
or the button below takes you to Nancy's shop:

www.etsy.com/shop/NancyArtandFavorites


Just in case you were thinking Nancy's art 
is limited to the wonderful florals she paints, 
let me assure you I think she can paint absolutely anything!

~ Please join us in 
a warm welcome to Inspiration Avenue ~
Welcome, Nancy!


8 comments:

WrightStuff said...

Welcome to the gang Nancy! I am truly envious of your flower painting skills - stunning!

IMGIRL said...

Welcome Nancy! I agree with Lisa, your flower painting is gorgeous! I think you will find that each person here has amazing skills of some kind right down to support and encouragement! I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work and getting to know you!

XO
Kim

Lou Anne said...

Welcome to the group Nancy! I guess I came in about the same time as you. Your paintings are gorgeous! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work and getting acquainted with you.

Jennifer McLean said...

Welcome to our group of happy, creative, fun, amusing, wonderful & crazy women! We're so happy to have you join.
Since flowers are right in my wheelhouse I'll not make effusive, gushing comments about their loveliness and go right to the chicken in stead. I LOVE her!! I know of another favorite artist of mine who does amazing foul art, hehehe. You gotta fall in love with chickens when one paints them so terrifically.

I look forward to getting to know you better Nancy!
best,
Jenn

Shelinwa said...

Welcome Welcome Welcome to the team!!!!
You are gonna love it here!!!

Shelinwa said...

Welcome Welcome Welcome to the team!!!!
You are gonna love it here!!!

Nancy McCarroll - Arts, Crafts and Favorites said...

Thanks for your welcoming hellos! I look forward to getting to know you all. You gave me the nudge I needed to create more art and to list on Etsy. Hugs all around!

Diane ~ said...

A very Warm Welcome Nancy! Your art work is BEAUTIFUL! I am so glad you have joined our little but wonderful team! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...