Monday, April 9, 2012

Weekly Art Challenge - Foliage

Hi It's Jenn again, back as your lovely hostess with the mostess-t. Hehehe. Ya, who am I kidding! Did you know that I love the color green? If you're a reader of my blog, Just Add Water Silly, you definitely do! I also wanted to herald the coming of Spring with this challengs so I decided to go with a theme that celebrated Spring, my favorite color and one of my favorite things to paint. 

FOLIAGE!

My challenge this week, for all you lovely bloggy friends of Inspiration Avenue, is to paint, collage, draw, photograph or even crochet something that involves foliage. Now, this does NOT mean that there's only foliage in your piece and the foliage doesn't have to be green either, lol. Be creative, add what you want, just make sure there are some purty leaves/ferns/foliage of some kind within the artwork. Here are some creative examples...

Etsy Shop
Designs By Peeno
Etsy Shop
Tamara Garvey
Etsy Shop
AndreaLesleyCrochet
 
Etsy Shop
VH McKenzie
Etsy Shop
MeadowArtShop
Etsy Shop
TrehndiMehndi
 
Etsy Shop
Bomobob
Etsy Shop
TheExpressivePalette 
Etsy Shop
Color Blast Art
Alright, have at it, go for the gold, create that artwork then come back here and share, share, share! If you need the rules, click here to read them. Remember that your submission MUST be added by NOON SUNDAY April 15th. I'm so excited to see your creations!

Best,









Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

11 comments:

Evil Edna said...

I have entered my bit and look forward to seeing the other enteries.EE

Dion Dior said...

Very excited about this challenge...foliage is definitely one of my 'things'...hugs xx

Cathy L. Calamas said...

Love leaves myself!! Got to use my new Silhouette for this. Yay!

Grannie Annie said...

Fabulous foliage great challenge thanks...

http://thewhimseyasylum.blogspot.com/

IMGIRL said...

Done in record time for me!

XO
Kim

Lori Saul said...

http://ravenpainting.blogspot.com/2012/04/foliate.html

My Folige entry is on my Ravenpainting blog.

Thanks for looking. Can't wait to see all of the beautiful entries!

Cottage Remnant said...

Oh Goodie....I love painting Leaves♥

blessings,
Cindy♥

Fallingladies said...

great theme, off to check the others out!

see you there! said...

My entry is up. I always look forward to the challenges.

Darla

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Thanks for the inspiration! Just listed it on Mr. Linky!

Diane ~ said...

well Jenn I finally made it! :) I loved doing your challenge... in fact i could happily do foliage for every challenge if they'd let us! :)
& Thanks for hosting! (i don't suppose you want to take over my spot next week do ya?! Big Hugs!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...