Sunday, June 24, 2012

Oh, the places you'll go!


“On Holiday” challenge results
Sit back with your favorite relaxing beverage and
have a look at the wonderful places you all have gone!
Whether it's a real vacation, a stay-cation,
or your "heart's desire" dream vacation,
what they have in common is real creativity!




(Inspiration Avenue member)




















(Inspiration Avenue member) 


(Inspiration Avenue member) 


Maggie (Me!)


Mali


I always post the entries in the order they were received.
(Have I been making too many phone calls where
the company puts me on hold forever?)

But my fingers itch to place them pleasingly by color
(like curating an Etsy treasury).
This time I think it worked out as if by magic that
each entry complements the ones around it.
I couldn't have worked it out better myself!

Visit each blog to find the story behind these vacation photos.

And stop back here Monday morning to see what
the challenge is for next week.

3 comments:

Evil Edna said...

wow, just beautiful.EE

Tat said...

Wow, so many ways to create on the same topic. I've just stumbled across your challenge, I will have to remember to join in next time!

Lou Anne said...

It's wonderful to see these together. Very nicely done Maggie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...