Monday, July 30, 2012

Perfectly P!NK♥


Greetings all

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Cindy a.k.a. Cottage Remnant

If any of you have visited my site you will have guessed that I LOVE PINK!!!
It absolutely delights my heart

So in honor of my FIRST CHALLENGE,
I think it only too fitting to have a challenge on  PINK.

~I personally think that PINK rocks the colour charts~

Lets see what wonderful delights you can tickle your heart PINK with.
Simply Rona's Pink Art JournalWonderful Pink Daisy's by Jenn
Cottage Remnant's Summer RoseAngelic Clare Demarest
Happy Creating!
Blessings,
Cindy♥


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

6 comments:

Mary Walker Designs said...

I like the heart in the post title too cute.

Sunny said...

Your work is so sweet!

IMGIRL said...

Cindy,
How could I possibly pass this one up!
I "pinked up and linked up"

hugs
Kim

Lou Anne said...

Pink it is!

Magpie said...

Oops, I made a big mistake! Ignore #12...it is the wrong link. #13 is good!

(I'll try to remove #12)

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

This was a great opportunity for me to feature Anel. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...