Sunday, July 29, 2012

The Swirly Results
Abstract swirls, surreal swirls, inspirational swirls, figurative swirls,
humorous swirls, even some beautiful swirly beads!
So much inspiring art!
Have a look for yourself!






































 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love something about all of these, but I guess I have to pick a
showcase winner for the week. So difficult...first,
I must eliminate any IA members (members are not eligible).

Hmmm, it's still difficult. lol.

Okay, after much dithering, I have selected Donna's
day of the dead piece. I love the intricacy of her design,
and even though the swirls are not the biggest and most obvious,
the whole composition has such a graceful swirl to it.
Thanks, Donna, and congratulations!


See you back here tomorrow (Monday)
for next week's challenge theme!

Signature

5 comments:

craftydvl said...

Everyone did such a beautiful job, I have to go through and look at everyone's swirls in detail again :-D I am obsessed with swirls and this was so fun. Thank you so much for the kind words, and for the nomination this week! <3 Yay for swirlies and hope everyone is having a lovely day.

Craftymoose Crafts said...

These are all lovely! I don't envy the job of the curator in picking just one favorite.

Michelle V. Alkerton said...

Congratulations Donna. Incredible swirling!
Stay inspired!

Skylar Magazine said...

Wow! They are all amazing! My 3 favorites would have to be Maggie- because of the pretty colors and it's just so sweet, Lou Anne- because I love Mermaids and it's just really cool and TG- It's very interesting. Donna's is fabulous also! Congrats to her!

I'm Sarah, I am your newest follower, I don't know if I'll be able to participate in your challenges, because unfortuanately, I can't draw. However, I'll be back here often, because I love art!

Sarah
http://skylarinc.blogspot.com/

peggy gatto said...

Love the red!!!!!!!!
some fun swirls!
I posted on my blog last week and then forgot to add to the gallery.
I still had fun with the theme!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...