Sunday, August 5, 2012

PINK Wrap Up♥

WEll I'm a tad late.....My Bad totally.....

I just want to thank everyone who participated in my first Challenge of "PINK",
 for some it stirred feeling of sadness, some ROSE above their "dislike" for the colour and entered a PINK post anyway...great Team Players.....

I thought that creating a challenge was difficult, then I thought writting this little thank you post was going to be difficult.....but what was/is difficult is having to choose just ONE.......
There was just so many that I thought lovely.... but one it is....

I have chosen....{{{drum roll please}}}


Her entry in the Challenge to me is, 
the definition of PINK;
Soft
Elegant
Romantic
Light
Delights the He♥rt 
Feminine

A big PINK HUG to all of you who entered and for those who wanted to but time got in the way.
Create something today that is just for you,
something that will tickle your heart PINK...

Blessings,
Cindy

2 comments:

bohemiannie! art said...

Ethereal, beautiful image.

Terry said...

So beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...