Sunday, September 16, 2012

Meet & Greet for Lisa Campbell

Please join us in welcoming Lisa to team Inspiration Avenue!

Let me introduce you to Lisa Campbell
She comes to Inspiration from Sunny
Albuquerque, New Mexico
_________________________________________
Hello, I’m Lisa. I’m a lifelong artist living in beautiful New Mexico with my husband of 27 years! I have a wonderful daughter that is engaged to be married next summer to a great guy. I have a beautiful life, and I’d like to share a bit of it with you in my blog. You’ll see some of my art too, because it is and always has been a huge part of my life. 
Q: What draws your creativity?
A: I create mixed media/collage art pieces and jewelry. I cannot imagine my life without art. I must do it everyday. I love to cut, paste, spray, paint, EVERYTHING!! To me, creativity is the secret to joy :) 

Here are some of her great art pieces:

You can find these in her Etsy Shop at:



                                                                                                                                     

4 comments:

Lou Anne said...

Welcome Lisa! I'm so glad you've joined Inspiration Avenue.

Magpie said...

Welcome, Lisa! I hope you enjoy being here at Inspiration Avenue! We're so happy you've joined us!

Nancy McCarroll - Arts, Crafts and Favorites said...

Welcome aboard, Lisa. You will like it here. They (we) are a friendly bunch of people.

You have lots of creativity and beautiful jewelry!
Nancy

Diane ~ said...

A Very Warm (albeit late) WELCOME to you Lisa! Your work is wonderful and we are so happy to have you in our little IA family! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...