Monday, October 1, 2012

Everything is Coming Up Roses♥


Hi it's me again, Cindy from Cottage Remnant
I'm hosting the challenge this week.


You guessed it!!!
This weeks challenge is all about Roses.

My favorite roses are the PINK ones of course.
I believe Roses to be one of the most beautiful flower there are, second only by it's breath taking scent that just magically fills the air with perfume. Use any colors you want but mine will probably be pink!

JenneliseroseSulbha
Brigid AshwoodAmos Trout Paine
Jenn's RosePatti Jansen
Roses come in many wonderful shades and sizes,
what wonderful style lies within your creative palette.

blessings,
Cindy♥
_______________________________________________

3 comments:

The Shop Around the Corner said...

What a perfect challenge, so many options. I hope I can join in. I am currently participating in several autumn parties with quite a few items still to cross off my to-do list, but as soon as I am able to, I will join in. In the meantime, I enjoy browsing through all the inspiring creativity.

XOXO's,
Marcia


Craftymoose Crafts said...

This challenge was a no-brainer for me. I love roses, too, and create them all the time. Thanks, Cindy!

Lou Anne said...

Who doesn't love roses?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...