Monday, November 12, 2012

Look Through A Window and Share What You See

This week's challenge is a spin-off from an idea first originating with Susan in Texas, USA.  She writes a blog and shared pictures of some of her friends' views from their kitchens and living areas. It was a pleasure to see how others viewed their world, so let's do it on Inspiration Avenue this week.

Here are a few window views Susan shared here.


This one is a view from over my kitchen sink:



Please share your view and link back with Mr. Linky below.  Grab this button and put it on your blog so others can view even more Inspiration Avenue window views.  Please remember to leave a comment after linking so others will know you have visited.

Grab this button:
Inspiration Avenue Challenge Link
And link back!
 
_______________________________________________ 


9 comments:

joy said...

This is a nice link. The view through my window is not nice right now coz its winter. But I can take picture of what I have on my window that can be worth sharing. Good idea.
thanks for visiting!

Andrea said...

This is a clever challenge and I just happened to take a picture featuring my window because I loved what I was seeing. Perfect timing :) I love how each of Susan's windows are different and I especially like the one with rain on the window. This was fun ... looking forward to future challenges.

Andrea @ From The Sol

Catharine said...

I'm dreaming of next summers view from the window all ready! I'm ready for spring :)

lorik said...

This is a great challenge...interesting to take a peek into people's houses and lives. My favourite is the kitchen sink. The colours are lovely and the raindrops on the windows give it a lovely frosty texture.

Andrea said...

Thanks for dropping by my post, i was able to link here, very serendipitous for my post today. And I love it that you have two Andreas linking here today.

Lizbethem said...

The view through the Witch Ball hanging over the kitchen sink, of the Autumn backyard. I mean to try again when it is sunny.

Joyful said...

Love these scenes at your window ;-)

Leovi said...

Pretty pictures, great colors.

Lou Anne said...

I didn't get a chance to create an image of my window but I loved viewing all of the others. Thanks for a wonderful challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...