Monday, December 31, 2012

Gift Tags ~ Book Marks

Gift Tags~Book Marks
With the new year coming this wee
What perfect way to start the new year!
  
Brought to you by 
Shelly of
and
Guest Co-Host
Kim of



Theresa Miers - Blog is Misty's Mess
Misstreez.wordpress.com





  A Tag Book
by Claire Lee 
5 Things I love About You


One Lucky Day on Etsy.
1Luckyday.etsy.com


and Spoon Tag - Bird in My Window



http://www.etsy.com/shop/CountryBumpkinBottle

So in looking at these,
Does it make you want to share some you have made 
Or sit down and make some of your own?
Whatever the case may be 
Please share what you do with us this week.
Directions are at the right side bar!

We at Inspiration Avenue, might have a fun event up 
our sleeves with this same theme in mind......  stay tuned!




________________________________________

9 comments:

Magpie said...

These examples are all so amazing, Shel and Kim! I love tags and bookmarks!!

What a happy surprise to have Kim back with us for this week :D

IMGIRL said...

It was so fun to co-host with Shelly!
Of course I love tags and bookmarks and I had the opportunity to check out some amazing tags and techniques.
I look forward to ART in 2013!
Happy New Year!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Thanks Shel & Kim! I have never made a tag before, so it was fun for me to explore something new! Happy New Year to everyone at IA!

Nicole Maki said...

What a fun theme.

Your awesome examples made this challenge irresistible.

Lizbethem said...

I had fun making these large triangular tags. Happy New Year to all!

lifeofdeb said...

These are so much fun. I have only recently found you so haven't done the challenges yet, but hopefully I can do some this year.

Lou Anne said...

It was awesome having both Shel and Kim host the challenge! The examples were terrific and inspiring. I can't wait for the tag swap.

misstreez said...

Thank you Kim and Shel for hosting this fun challenge. I was honoured that you used one of my photos as part of your inspiration this week. To show my appreciation I made a tag to link back to here. I got muddled up with the inlinkx upload but you can find it here.

http://misstreez.wordpress.com/2013/01/06/inspired-to-stamp-40/

Thanks, Theresa

peggy gatto said...

What a fab collection!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...