Saturday, January 5, 2013

Hi everyone!
Sign-ups for this tag swap are now closed.
The swap was lots of fun, and we hope to do another one!

To see the tags that were exchanged in the swap,
Would you like to join a fun Tag Swap?
Last year, our Postcard Swap was tons of fun,
and we're ready to do it again, this time with TAGS.


We hope you'll join us for our
TAG SWAP

As you can probably tell, the theme is  
HEARTS
since the swap is in honor of 
Valentine's Day and American Heart Month.


Get out your cardstock or pre-made tags from the office supply store.
Use glue, paint, stamps, stencils, decorative papers, embellishments,
ribbons, string, thread, pens, pencils, markers and more.
Any or all of the above!
Add a helping of your unique creativity and make 3 tags.

They can be gift tags, book tags, 
luggage tags, 
hang tags,
even bookmarks.

You'll be sending a handmade tag to 3 people and
will receive 3 tags back in the mail!

Here's how to sign up:
Sign ups start now and will be open until midnight January 25, 2013.
(That's Eastern Standard Time, see our clocks in the right sidebar)
Leave a comment on this post just to say Yes! I'm interested!

Then (very important!
send your snail mail address to:

iatagsfromtheheart@yahoo.com 

(Sending your info to this email address instead of posting in the 
comment section will ensure that spammers will NOT see your address.
And, we at IA will NEVER, EVER use your address for anything but this tag swap.)



Start creating 3 tags as soon as you can!

Soon after January 25, you will receive 3
names and addresses of the recipients of your tags.
The addresses will be emailed to you at the address you emailed us from.

Just remember, we are a global community so you may be
sending a tag or two overseas.



Our very tiny list of Requirements:
  1. You will need to make 3 tags.
  2. The size of each tag should be at least 2.5 x 5 inches (6.4 x 12.7 cm) or larger. Rectangles or squares are fine, but feel free to use any other shape.
  3. Each piece should be mailed 
in an envelope or package of some kind in order 
to protect the piece. 
 
  4. Have your tags mailed by February 8, 2013. 

   Other than that, the sky's the limit!

We will do all the magic necessary to match your address
with 3 others so that everyone sends and receives 3 tags.

Also very important:
Be sure to follow through if you join, because it's a 
real live person who will not receive a tag
if you sign up and then don't participate.



Sound like fun? We all think so, and can't wait to get started!
Deadline to sign up is January 25, 2013 


If you decide to play (or even if you don't),
won't you help spread the word 
by placing the Swap button on your blog?
(Code and button are at the top of the right sidebar)

As always, click the sample tags
to see the sources of the above art!


Just a reminder:
PLEASE don't forget a most important part of the swap:
 email us your snail mail address at 
iatagsfromtheheart@yahoo.com
 if you want to join in the swap.

~ Maggie

19 comments:

enelya said...

Yes, I am certainly interested. I loved the last swap

IMGIRL said...

Tag me! I am definitely in on the swap!

XOXO
Kim

Katie R. said...

Yes, I'm in. Going to get started.

Lou Anne said...

I can't wait! I've already started with our IA challenge.

Terrie Purkey said...

I'm always up for a swap -I'm in!!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Yes! I'd love swap 3 tags!

Shelinwa said...

REMINDER TO EVERYONE
SEND INFO TO THE EMAIL PROVIDED!!!

Diane ~ said...

I'm in!! :D

Nicole Maki said...

I'd love to participate.

Tags are awesome, hearts are my favorite, you're all very cool :-)

How could I resist?

Andrea Friedell said...

Sure. I don't know that my tags will be as awesome as some of these examples, but I would love to participate!

Maggie said...

Yay! We're excited to have all of you participating!

Have some friends who love tags? Let them know about the swap! And we'd be so excited if you grab the Tag Swap button from our right sidebar and place it on your blog.

Andrea, we don't have your address yet, don't forget to email it to: iatagsfromtheheart@yahoo.com

Thanks everyone!

Maggie

Priti.Lisa said...

Tags...why not?
fun to do a challenge at IA again ♥

Velody Dark said...

I've never joined into a swap before but these one sounds like both a simple one to start with and fun!

brandi said...

~a fun way to get my hands and mind back into creating and playing! would love to join along...thank you so~

Ariel said...

I'm in A tag swap is new to me. So excited to be part of it.
Susan

Gina Sismilich said...

Yes - I'm interested!

IMGIRL said...

Could we maybe set a date for everyone to share their tags that has a blog and would like to share? I would love to see the tags that everyone receives!

Maggie said...

I'd love to do that, Kim! I think all we'd have to do is be sure to leave enough time for everyone to have received their tags. Stay tuned for more info!

Avalonia said...

I'm in ;) HUGS, Avalonia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...