Monday, January 14, 2013

Love and Romance


With our Heart Tag Swap coming up and Valentine's Day next month, I've got love and romance on my mind.   Last week, lots of people said they loved poppies but not everyone had time to make an entry.  
Source 
I've also been thinking about the wonderful resources that are out there for those of us who like to make art with digital images.  This week, I've combined the two to present a new challenge.  All of my examples were made from images collected free at various sites on the internet and I'll share all of the links with you!

If you love Valentine's Day, these types of images might tempt you.


Everyone knows that the international experts in love and romance are the French.

All of the pictures from this image came from www.morguefile.com
Still, you might love something like puppies, kittens, travel, dancing, chocolate, or old-fashioned ladies' handkerchiefs.  (Yes, I love old fancy hankies.) The point is, this challenge is all about you and what you love.  I promised to include links so I'll add those at the bottom.  These are just some of my favorite places to look for free images.  If you pop over to my blog you'll see more resources in my sidebar.  HERE

Please share your vision on the topic of Love and Romance.
And, if you haven't already signed up for our tag swap, I hope you'll do it now!  The more the merrier. (Click on the "Tags from the Heart" button on the right sidebar. 

Now for the freebie information:

















http://graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/ 



http://thesumofallcrafts.blogspot.com/



http://cajoline-scrap.blogspot.com/

http://pewter7.blogspot.com/


Hope to see your entry this week!
Love,
Lou Anne

____________________________________________









8 comments:

peggy gatto said...

thank you for all the great sites!!!!!!

Sü Smith said...

Thanks so much for the mention sweetie! I can't wait to check out the rest of these links. :o) Yay!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Lovely challenge, Lou Anne! Thanks so much!

Linda said...

It's going to be fun checking out the links-thanks!

Lou Anne said...

Hi! I have been working on daily blog posts journaling about a mermaid and I participated in the Grow Your Blog hop so this post fit in with it all. My image is about things I love-colors, feelings, mermaids, Victorian images...

Maggie said...

Whew. I think I JUST made it!

This was fun, Lou Anne!

hula-la said...

For the LOVE OF ART, was a tag swap I did with Roses On My Table. I love tags and I have them hanging in my studio to inspire me!

Anna Klein said...

I just required some information and was searching on Google for it. I visited each page that swtor credits, celebrity dresses, machine tattoos came on first page and didn’t got any relevant result then I thought to check out the second one and got your blog. This is what I wanted!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...