Monday, February 25, 2013

This week's Challenge: Breast Cancer Awareness



Hosting this weeks Inspiration Avenue's prompts
are ShellyDiane.




Think breast cancer awareness!
Think of the "girls"!
Think pink!


by Venabead


by Judith Bell




by Diane Bronstein


In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness, we open this challenge to you, as we all know of someone who has dealt with it.
The challenge is to create art using pink and white as the main colors.  They do not have to be the only colors.

 
If you need to, please schedule your mammogram!!   
 







__________________________________________




3 comments:

Jan said...

I just sent in my piece. Nice topic this week! It's good to be reminded!

MadBirdDesignsUK said...

Real shame there should be more entries this week. Its such a good topic!!! Joan

Andrea said...

I don't know what I am not doing, but your linky never takes my picture ... that said, I did my Zentangle dare in pink so I could share it with your Breast Canscer Awareness Week. A great idea ... we all need to be aware and ready to support this cause.

Andrea @ From The Sol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...