Monday, June 3, 2013

It's a "Nautical" theme this week

Yes it is all about 
Nautical 

nau·ti·cal      /ˈnôtikəl/

this week 
Join us in
Art 
Poetry
Any medium you so choose 
in the 
Nautical
 theme
Here are some examples!!








The challenge ends next Sunday at 12:00 noon EST.  After posting your entry, please leave a comment.  Your entry will link to your blog so others can visit.  We love it when you link back to Inspiration Avenue to encourage others to see all of the entries.
Thanks for visiting us!

Shel


Source

 


______________________________________



10 comments:

Fifi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fifi said...

i love the sea, the wather, sky, blue, birds ... ;) thanks

Gina said...

Mine isn't very pretty this week, but it is very nautical :D XXX

Karla B aka Lady Skyclad said...

I guess I made a mistake when I was adding my thumbnail and I don't know how to remove it. Number 5 belongs to last week challenge.Number 6 is the right one. I am sorry. By the way, thanks for the lovely challenge.

Linda said...

I'm all about the sea, the ocean, summer... love the inspiration links! Glad to be able to link this week :)

Katie Hone said...

Great theme and perfect to introduce the Giraffe and Elephant pirates - ahem... :D

Lisa Buckridge said...

Hello, I am posting 'The Mermaid and the Sailor' one of my previous illustration Friday submissions. I thought it was fitting! Best, Lisa

Wilme said...

Oh this theme is perfect :) I just love anything nautical.

Lou Anne said...

Thanks for such a fun, refreshing challenge Shel. I can just feel the water splashing on my feet. This is definitely a challenge that had to include a mermaid!

Maggie said...

This is a fun one, Shel! So happy I was able to get something together in time (just).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...