Monday, July 1, 2013

It is a color challenge RED WHITE & BLUE

Bright colors to bring in a fun challenge 
As it is past midnight and my life has been absorbed in planning of my daughter's wedding and all of the sudden it is Sunday night. 
We are going a bit easy this week,
as we are Celebrating the 4th of July in the states this week!
Please play along with us.



Please have your entry in by Sunday July 7 at noon (eastern time).
Link it up with Mr. Linky below and don't forget to leave a comment!
Please link back to Inspiration Avenue in your blog post.

For those celebrating Independence Day this week,
Happy Fourth of July, and for our friends playing along,
we hope you enjoy the wonderful combination of Red White and Blue!
___________________________________



6 comments:

Jez said...

I love working with bright colours, so I am crossing my fingers and hoping I have time to create something for the Red, White and Blue. That RW&B strawberry is great!

Linda said...

great selection of RWB photos-love that strawberry!

Lou Anne said...

Happy 4th of July! Your color challenge surprised me Shel, but it sure was appropriate for this week. I had so many red, white, and blue things to play with that I decided to do a shadow box theme.

Diane said...

Love the theme! Thank you!

poppylocke said...

Thank you for this topic! I had fun working with these colours :)

Beansieleigh said...

Thank you for hosting this event, and hope you've been enjoying a Happy 4th, and a wonderful weekend! ~tina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...