Monday, July 29, 2013

Weekly Art Challenge July 29 ~ Time

 
It’s About Time
 
 
This week our art challenge theme is 
Time

How do you spend time? How do you feel about the passage of time?
Do you feel too aware of time, or do you not think about it much?
How would you change your use of time if you could?
How would you show time in your art?


Well . . . that's plenty of questions for one week!


Here are some photos with the theme of time.
And some quotes I like, which speak about time much better than I can!


The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
~ Bertrand Russell



Time is a created thing. 
To say ‘I don't have time,’ is like saying, ‘I don't want to’. 
~ Lao Tzu




The only reason for time is so that 
everything doesn't happen at once.
~ Albert Einstein


 
 
 
They always say time changes things, 
but you actually have to change them yourself.
~ Andy Warhol




Better never than late.
~ George Bernard Shaw





There's no such thing as aging, but maturing and knowledge. 
It's beautiful, I call that beauty.
~ Celine Dion





How did it get so late so soon? 
It's night before it's afternoon. 
December is here before it's June. 
My goodness how the time has flewn. 
How did it get so late so soon?
~ Dr. Seuss


I hope you've been inspired to play along with us this week
and create something depicting how you are feeling about time.
Show the past, present or future, or even all three!
As usual, add your blog link to Mr. Linky below.
Please link back to Inspiration Avenue, and
leave a comment if you desire!
All must be completed by noon (eastern time)
on Sunday August 4.
 
Enjoy the week!
 
~Maggie

*******************************








6 comments:

Aga Gasiniak said...

Beautiful and inspiring challenge!

Andrea said...

Time struck a note with me. It does seem to be on my mind a lot, mainly because it seems to escape me most of the time :) Enjoyed this prompt ... hope I have more "time" to participate in Inspiration Avenue in the future. Thanks ...

Andrea @ From The Sol

Evil Edna said...

very cool challenge.EE

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

My entry is more about finding the right time to work on special types of artwork. Blessings!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Thanks Maggie for this fun retrospective. Although I didn't make anything new for this challenge, I still couldn't let this week go by without an entry.

Lou Anne Hazel said...

Well, Maggie, you've done another great challenge. For this one, I just had to play. There is nothing serious about my art journal image but I figured I needed to make TIME for some fun! I highly recommend it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...