Monday, September 2, 2013

Bring on your JOY through your art!!

Joy is such a big part of our lives
Joy = Happiness
Happiness +  Joy

This week Share with us what brings you joy!
A fun free kind of challenge!!
Through art, photography, Poetry, word art  what ever tickles your fancy!

We are so thankful for all our Loyal weekly participants here!
Leave your link on our Mr. Linky at the end of this post

Here are a few Prompts





Who does not smile when they see Snoopy?
And do not forget about our 
Altered

There you will find the HOW TO  participate and 
grab one of our buttons for your blog
Sign ups start now and will be open until midnight September 5, 2013
Also come see us on Facebook
Click the link below








 __________________________________________

4 comments:

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Art is a joyful blessing!

Lou Anne Hazel said...

Shel,
Thank you for such a joyful challenge. It was really a positive, inspiring one.

Kat W said...

The Magical Journal Journey art journal swap I'm involved in brings me great joy and this month's vibrant colours uplift my mood and bring further joy. So I thought I'd share these pages with the IA community for this week's challenge & gain even more joy :-)

Kat Xx

3rseduc / handsinthesoil said...

I just discovered the IA "world" and am in love! I had a hard time falling asleep with so many ideas running through my head.

I have emailed IA but... I realize I missed the altered postcard swap but still want to somehow participate if there is a way.

Looking forward to more IA...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...