Monday, October 14, 2013

Favorite Halloween Art & Crafts

This week, Inspiration Avenue challenges you to post Halloween photographs, recipes, costumes, altered art: anything Halloweeny. 

This is the time to get creative with your stuff, be it scary skeletons or sweet pumpkin smiling faces.  Join in the fun!   Post one or several of your favs and see others who have taken the challenge.  To get you started on altered art and/or photographs about Halloween, here are a few faces and items from Etsy and Pinterest that may pique your interest.

And of course, Charlie Brown wishes you a Happy Thanksgiving!
source

Link in below and see what others have shared to make this Halloween even more spirited!

_____________________________________


5 comments:

Jan said...

Perfect theme this week. Just posted mine! BOO!

Linda said...

You've inspired me to create 4 ATCS this AM-thanks!

peggy gatto said...

I always love your examples!!

Maelchen said...

I have just found you, don't ask me where I came from. All this blog-hopping. Anyway, I am glad I am here and play along. Thanks for the fun challenge and the inspirational images!
Greets,
Manu

lorik said...

These are great...and scary...images. I must get working on something!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...