Monday, October 21, 2013

It's all about The fight for the Cure!! "PINK"

Join us as October is Breast Cancer Awareness month.
Show us with the color pink in your art.
Our World is full of Good People
People who care always come to help us in our time of need
They show care in their eyes
The love follows through their actions
Never discredit the people on this planet
Because many have hearts of gold
They are willing to bring you a rainbow
After every storm
My mom's knitting group makes these for bra inserts,  they are neat and soft.



______________________________________________


4 comments:

Linda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda said...

a perfect theme and reminder.

Lou Anne Hazel said...

Great idea for a theme Shel! It's such an important issue. Thanks for hosting this week.

lorik said...

I almost forgot to post my pink pics! I started it last week when I saw your theme...finished them yesterday but had forgotten what had inspired me///inspiration ave! Glad the linky is still open!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...