Monday, October 7, 2013

Weekly Challenge October 7

 
Faces
One of my favorite themes . . . faces.
I only had to look as far as my “favorites” on Etsy
to find 53 faces. Here are a few . . . plus some “googled” faces.
As always, click below the picture to visit the artist's site.


Sweet faces



Old faces



Collaged faces



Portraits
 


Sad faces
 
 
 
Playing-with-your-food faces
 


Faces on the street
 


Blissful faces
 
 
There is something about all of these (well maybe not the orange)
that is far beyond what I could hope to paint.
But I enjoy looking at them for the inspiration they bring.

I hope you will find inspiration here to fashion something
for the challenge this week. We'd love to see any type of face 
in any medium ~ whatever your favorite way is 
to portray your favorite kind of face!

Leave your link below by Sunday, October 13 at noon (EDT).
Most of all ~ Have fun!!

~Maggie

_____________________________________________


6 comments:

Andrea said...

Another wonderful challenge and your examples are wonderful, thoughtful and expressive.

Andrea @ From The Sol

lorik said...

These are really interesting faces you have selected. I have been meaning to join one of your challenges for ages.... always too late or whatever..but this time i have a face pic ready!! Great challenge:)

lorik said...

These are really interesting faces you have selected. I have been meaning to join one of your challenges for ages.... always too late or whatever..but this time i have a face pic ready!! Great challenge:)

Diane said...

Very interesting theme-- thank you!

Lou Anne Hazel said...

I am intrigued by this challenge! I'll be visiting all of the entries tomorrow so I can take a closer look. Thank you, Maggie, for another inspiring challenge.

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

A skull counts as a face, right?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...