Monday, September 22, 2014

Monthly Art Challenge-Show and Tell

Happy Monday everyone!  
This week we're inviting you to share something you just want to show off.  That's the only criteria.


Each month we'll host one of our most popular challenges "Show and Tell."  Remember that from when you were in Elementary School?  It was a great opportunity to share something that was precious to you. 


These three digital collages were made as examples for one of our Show and Tell challenges.  You can share any piece of artwork you want.  Once you link up, please leave a comment telling why you wanted to share it for Show and Tell.  It's as simple as that!  I can't wait to see what everyone shares!  See you later in the week,
Lou Anne   aka Misplaced Mermaid

_____________________________________________



6 comments:

Diane said...

Those examples are super!!

Boo said...

I love your show and tell page. I remember those books well.

peggy gatto said...

I always enjoy mixing the Master painters with modern!

Leovi said...

Very nice, delicious collages!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I came over from Diane's blog and I'm so glad I did! You are so talented and have fun, too! Hugs, Diane (too)

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

That's a very fun collage!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...