Monday, November 3, 2014

Weekly Art Challenge : Time for Monograms


This week challenge is to create art that includes MONOGRAMS.

As we all know Monogram is a motif made by overlapping and combining initials to form a symbol. In the artwork you can create a monogram from one letter also and let it symbolize the piece you've created. You can also combine words with monograms.

There are many ways to go with this

I really love these children's Monograms from

A is for Alligator Small

B is for Buzzing Bees Small

Here are some Fairies from my Fairy Monogram Series


I for Inspiration Avenue


B is for the Blogging Artists


C is for the Creative Process

I hope you have fun time with this theme
Can't wait to see what all you come up with

Niina

_________________________________________



1 comment:

Leovi Leovi said...

Niina Thanks, I can see a letter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...